Another link I picked up from the ever-enlightening John Chow. A new blog publicity technique to drive technorati mad. To qualify you must have a domain name that is your real name. I happen to qualify for this being a deluded, dot com mogul, wannabe. 🙂
According to John to qualify as a dot com mogul you must:
- Your income is made from the Internet (Not Yet 🙁)
- The minimum Internet income level is $10,000 per month, you can not add income from other sources to hit this $10K level (Not Yet 🙁)
- You have no jobs outside of the Internet (Not Yet 🙁)
- You have a personal blog with your name as the domain name (Done!)
- Your blog must be updated at least once per week (Done!)
- A Google search of your name must be at the #1 spot (Done!)
- You must be willing to help dot com mogul wannabes (Done!)
So, I’m almost there. :-O Anyway keep this shameless publicity stunt going by copying the annotated text below and making your own post.
***Start Copying Here***
1) Write a short introduction paragraph about what how you found the list and include a link to the blog that referred you to the list.
2) COPY the ENTIRE List below and add it to your blog. To avoid duplicate content and increase the amount of keywords your site can accessible for, go ahead and change the titles of the blog. Just don’t change the links of the blog.
3) Take “My Adds” and move them into the “My Originals” list.
4) Add 3 Brand New Narcissistic Bloggers that you know of
John Chow dot Com
***Stop Copying Here***